* Welcome back Patrick, and Slug Club member Shannon joins the show!
* News: a shifty JKR assistant and several new Crimes of Grindelwald promos!
* MuggleMail covers Dumbledore understanding parseltongue and nonverbal spells
* The hosts give their official Crimes of Grindelwald predictions!
* What characters will be Team Grindelwald by the end of the movie?
* What will be the big shock about Credence that JKR mentioned?
* Will we learn where Fantastic Beasts 3 is set by the end of the film?
* Will Nagini be more than Credence's emotional friend?
* How will Jacob remember Queenie?
* What other Potter characters will be name-checked?
* How explicit will the Grindelwald/Dumbledore relationship be?
* Why can Dumbledore not move against Grindelwald?
* What does it mean that Leta is implicated by prophecy?
* Who will be the unsuspecting hero of the movie?
* Will the core four make it through the film? Who else likely won't?
* Will we see Jacob's bakery? Nurmengard?
* We reveal our Most Anticipated New Character and Most Anticipated New Beast!
* Quizzitch: What are the names of Newt’s three pet Kneazles?
* Next week: Our Crimes of Grindelwald spoiler-FILLED review! Call or e-mail us after you see the movie with your own thoughts!
* This week's episode is sponsored by Casper (Visit [Casper.com/MuggleCast](http://www.casper.com/mugglecast) and use code 'MuggleCast' at checkout) and Robinhood (Visit [MuggleCast.Robinhood.com](http://mugglecast.robinhood.com) for a free stock!)
- Laura's back!
- #ProtecttheSecrets! Some fans have gotten to see Crimes of Grindelwald early! We speak to Lucas, one of the lucky few.
- JKR all but reveals that Rio will be the location for Fantastic Beasts 3!
- HQ Trivia - Harry Potter Edition is coming November 14! If we can't win this one, we've got issues.
- Voicemails cover Hermione confunding Cormac, Potter Halloween costumes, Potter pickup lines, Dumbledore and parseltongue and a theory on Draco's real father
- Chapter-by-Chapter continues with Silver and Opals
- 7-Word Summary: Draco is trying out poisoned necklaces hooray!
- Harry continues to test spells from the Half-Blood Prince. Is this safe to be doing on fellow students? Filch? Ron?
- How do we think wizards create spells?
- Clues abound over Snape being the Half-Blood Prince!
- Why does Hermione take a liking to the Slug Club meetings?
- Harry and Dung square off in Hogsmeade
- How good is Draco's plan to get the cursed necklace to Dumbledore?
- Where's the security to prevent all of this Imperius-ing in Hogsmeade?
- Is Draco being given orders or coming up with these plans on his own?
- Should Harry put more trust in McGonagall?
- The hosts give their MVPs of the Week and Rename The Chapter
- Quizzitch: To date, the Wizarding World film series has won ONE Academy Award. In what category was the award?
* Slug Club member Nicole joins the show!
* Claudia Kim weighs in on the Nagini controversy
* The hosts predict the U.S. opening weekend box office total for The Crimes of Grindelwald
* MuggleMail covers obsessive love and Care of Magical Creatures
* Chapter-by-Chapter continues with Hermione’s Helping Hand
* 7-Word Summary: Harry tries to prune Buckbeak’s big lunch
* Hermione reveals why Harry is so appealing... and it definitely bothers Ron!
* Did people think this provided a window for Harry and Hermione? Or was it always Hermione and Ron?
* Stan Shunpike's comments land him in Azkaban. What does this tell us about the current state of wizarding affairs?
* Gryffindor tryouts - whose vetting these people?!?!
* Why is Hagrid letting Buckbeak just chill outside his hut? Couldn't he be recognized?
* Shouldn't Hagrid be more mature in his initial reactions to the Trio?
* Time Turners: were they really all destroyed? Cursed Child begs to differ!
* Did Hermione confunding Cormac help along the Ron/Lavender relationship?
* Is Harry to blame at all for not replacing Ron with Cormac after he found out the truth?
* Connecting The Threads: The Evening Prophet, Stan Shunpike & Aragog
* The hosts give their MVPs of the Week and Rename The Chapter
* Quizzitch: Who delivers the message to Harry about Dumbledore's second lesson?
#390: Falling Softly
* Welcome Slug Club member Sam!
* News: JKR shares why everyone is headed to Paris… Credence!
* Voicemails cover Book 1 and 7 connections, Hogwarts professors, Leta Lestrange and more
* Chapter-by-Chapter continues with 'The House of Gaunt'
* 7 Word Summary: A memory comes before another big reveal
* Sam shares why this chapter is one of her favorite in the series
* Why can't Hermione accept following alternate directions?
* Does Slughorn remember Snape as a student?
* Do Trelawney's mumblings shed insight on future Pensieve memories?
* Stepping inside Bob Ogden's memory
* Pureblood mania is alive and well inside the House of Gaunt
* Merope is part of a horrible family dynamic with Marvolo and Morfin. Is her family lineage at all to blame for her actions?
* Do we blame Tom Riddle Sr. for abandoning his son? What if he didn't?
* Horcrux alert: the ring and the locket
* As readers, what are we to make of all this guesswork by Dumbledore?
* Who is the worst character in this chapter? Merope? Marvolo? Morfin?
* Connecting the Threads: Parseltongue, snakes on doors and Bob Ogden
* The hosts give their MVPs of the Week and Rename The Chapter
* Quizzitch: How old is Stan Shunpike?
* In Bonus MuggleCast, [available exclusively on Patreon](https://www.patreon.com/posts/22220660) for Dumbledore's Army members and above, we discuss news on Yusuf Kama, Queenie & Grindelwald, the Chupacabra and the French Ministry escape
#389: Quirky Walrus
* This week's episode is brought to you by [ZipRecruiter](http://www.ziprecruiter.com/mugglecast) and [Bombas](http://www.bombas.com/mugglecast)!
* News covers Harry Potter: A History of Magic in NYC, Beedle The Bard Illustrated Edition and a cool Funko Advent Calendar
* The hosts try and guess the official runtime of the Crimes of Grindelwald and analyze recently released photos and posters
* Fans can see Crimes of Grindelwald early at your their AMC!
* We take voicemails on Nagini, Moody, Cursed Child, Hogwarts Mystery and more
* Chapter-by-Chapter continues with 'The Half-Blood Prince'
* 7 Word Summary: Potions is taught by a quirky walrus
* Harry is still trying to convince his friends Draco is a Death Eater
* Is Hagrid even qualified to teach a N.E.W.T. level course?
* Why do teachers accept certain O.W.L.s for N.E.W.T. level courses but others don't?
* Snape is again the focal point of the chapter. Are there any clues in this chapter to suggest that he is the Half-Blood Prince?
* What do we think of Snape's remodeling of the DADA classroom?
* The importance of non-verbal spells
* Do we think Hermione's DADA comparison of Snape and Harry is a fair one?
* Potions Class: should Harry really be using a mysterious book with mysterious handwriting?
* What if Ron had gotten the book instead?
* Patrons joint he hosts in sharing their MVPs of the Week and Rename the Chapter
* Quizzitch: What is the topic of Hermione's essay in Chapter 10?
* In Bonus MuggleCast, available exclusively on Patreon: Johnny Depp finally talks Fantastic Beasts